Advanced Dental Care of Las Colinas
Dr. Jerry Dunn and his team welcome you to Advanced Dental Care of Las Colinas, located in Irving, TX. Whether you or have been a patient for many years or are new to the practice, you can be certain you will always receive:
- A warm and caring dental experience
- Personalized dental care designed to meet your needs, by listening to what you want to accomplish. We have found that everyone wants something different.
State of the Art Family Dentistry
Dr. Dunn and his team in Irving offer state of the art dentistry when it comes to you or your family’s dental care. We offer our very best to ensure your comfort and confidence, including services that are designed to alleviate stress and anxiety for our patients.
Schedule your dental appointment today
Contact Dr. Jerry Dunn and the Team at Advanced Dental Care of Las Colinas today to schedule your complimentary consultation and learn for yourself what a positive experience going to the dentist can be.
New patients are always welcome in our Irving dental practice, just as we enjoy visiting with the lifelong patients we’ve been honored to care for more than three decades.
- Comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
- Sedation dentistry
- Digital x-rays
- Digital impressions
- High-tech precision diagnostics
Achieve Your Healthiest, Most Beautiful Smile Ever
Your smile is the most important thing you will ever wear, and the first thing many people notice about you. It is not something to leave in the hands of just anyone. At ADCLC, we treat each patient as though they were a member of our family.
Dr. Dunn and our team will help you keep your beautiful healthy smile comfortable and functioning for life. We make restoring and enhancing your smile easy at Advanced Dental Care of Las Colinas.
- Professional teeth whitening
- Prepless porcelain veneers
- Invisalign dental aligners
- Dental Implants
- Tooth-colored fillings and bonding
- Porcelain crowns and bridges
- Salivary Diagnostic Testing
- Bite Analysis
- Routine examinations that highlight the three areas of potential tooth loss
A Personal Approach to Your Dental Health
Our dental office is at your disposal for all your dental needs. From your routine care to all the cosmetic procedures you have read about and seen on TV, we are here for you.
We welcome the opportunity to serve all of your dental needs. We are committed to take the time to listen to and understand what is important to you. There is so much more to good dentistry than just restoring a tooth.